Vynckier DT Cover Inspection WindowShop by Brand
APO Series, DT COVER, NEMA 4X Hinged Inspection Window
LG: Transparent hinged inspection window cover and 4 non-metallic corner screws to secure the cover to the base. Intended for use on Vynckier APO Series enclosures.
KIT: Transparent hinged inspection window cover and 4 non-metallic blanking inserts to secure the cover to the base. Suitable for mounting on 3rd party enclosures and panels. Blanking inserts reduce mounting holes to hold a #10 self tapping screw.
DTCOVER-KIT can be mounted on any smooth flat surface. Installation instructions included.
- 5 available sizes from 12” x 7” to 24” x 12” (H x W).
- DT Covers are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Frames are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures from -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C).
- Inspection windows are made from transparent polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures to 248°F (120°C).
- Included thumb screw inserts allow quick window opening for access to interior components.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
APO DT Covers are designed for use as inspection windows in highly corrosive environments where easy viewing and access is essential.
Manufacturer’s Recommended Installation Instructions
As each application is different, these are general guidelines only:
- Using DT Cover corner hole center dimensions pre-drill (hole diameter .203) panel for a #10 self-tapping screw (not included).
- Mounting surface area should be flush and clean of dirt and debris.
- Wipe clean DT cover gasket with clean cloth and alcohol.
- Cover can be mounted on panel using VES “Blanking Insert” part # 41523.079 (included in KIT).
- Place cover on panel and using the Blanking Insert, place one in each corner from the outside and secure from the inside with #10 self-tapping screw.
- Seal head of screw on inside of panel with RTV to ensure watertight integrity.
IEC 60529 (IP67)
IEC 62262 (IK10)
EN 60529 (IP67)
EN 62262 (IK10)
UL Recognized for Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X & 12
UL File E54315
DT Cover is UL-Recognized for UL Type 4X which allows the customer to submit entire application for UL Listing of product
No products were found matching your selection.