(VMS) Modular EnclosuresShop by Brand
VMS Series NEMA Modular Enclosures
configuration options and specifications
No Suffix: Opaque cover and non-metallic corner screws
CT: Transparent cover and non-metallic corner screws
DT: Inspection window cover and non-metallic corner screws
DT Covers only available on 1212 and 1612
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and covers are constructed of polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures -4°F to 176°F (-20°C to 80°C) and momentary exposure to 293°F (145°C).
- Cover screw holes in corners are outside of the gasket area.
- Continuous gaskets made of polyurethane foam guarantee optimal integrity.
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- The basic design incorporates removable side walls for easy access and wiring.
- Vertical keys sunk into the corner shafts eliminate nuts, bolts and coupling frames and save time.
- End plates with or without openings are snapped on from the outside and fixed by means of vertical keys.
The VMS Series enclosures are designed for use with panel boards, motor control centers and electronic instrumentation requiring high impact strength.
IEC 60529 (IP65)
IEC 62262 (IK08)
EN 60529 (IP65)
EN 62262 (IK08)
DIN VDE 0660 – T 500
BS 5486 Part 1
UL Listed Types: 2, 3, 3R, 3S, 5, 12 & 12K
CSA Listed Types: 2, 3R, 5, 12 & 12K
- VMS - Opaque Cover
- VMS Components
- VMS CT - Transparent Cover
- VMS DT - Inspection Window
- VMS Mounting Plates
No products were found matching your selection.