Polysafe Modular EnclosuresShop by Brand
Polysafe Series NEMA 4X Modular Industrial Enclosures
configuration options and specifications
PS: Flat opaque cover
PSB: Flat cover with bonded window
PSG: Flat cover with gasket window
A: Stainless steel pinned hinges and 3 or 5 point latching mechanism with full turn standard handle
/2A: Stainless steel pinned hinges, two doors and 3 or 5 point latching mechanism with full turn standard handle
/2LA: Stainless steel pinned hinges, two lateral doors and 3 or 5 point latching mechanism with full turn standard handle
DFR: Front and rear doors installed
E1: One extension collar installed
E2: Two extension collars installed
/2A available on 3050, 4040, 4050 and 5040 enclosures
/2LA available on 5040 enclosures
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases and covers are hot compression molded from halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures from -58°F to 302°F (-50°C to 150°C) and momentary exposure to 392°F (200°C).
- Windows are made from 1/4” transparent Lexan.
- Can be coupled in height, width and depth for wall mounting and freestanding units.
- Standard 3 or 5 point latching mechanism (dependant on size).
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
Polysafe enclosures are highly effective at protecting electrical and electronic controls. These enclosures can be used as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control housings in wet, dusty and corrosive environments.
IEC 60529 (IP65)
IEC 62262 (IK10)
EN 60529 (IP65)
EN 62262 (IK10)
UL Listed Types 3, 3R, 3S, 4, 4X, 12, 12K & 13
CSA 3, 3R, 3S, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
LLOYD’S Register of Shipping
- Polysafe Front Plates
- Polysafe Mounting Plates
- Polysafe PS - Opaque Cover
- Polysafe PSB - Bonded Window
- Polysafe PSG - Gasket Window
- Polysafe Rain Hoods
No products were found matching your selection.