Kiaro Color Label PrinterShop by Brand
Excel Automation is a KIARO Authorized Factory Representative (Ph: 330-220-1977)
The Kiaro inkjet color label printer is a product of Quick Label Systems
The Kiaro! is a ground-breaking inkjet color label printer. Where the Kiaro! stands apart from other inkjet color label printers is that it doesn’t require a speed/quality trade-off. The Kiaro! prints labels in high resolution faster than any other tabletop color label printer. Even at its 8 ips speed (40 feet per minute), you will get great looking, vibrant, color labels in outstanding 1200 dpi resolution. The Kiaro! prints beautiful labels prints from 1”- 4” wide and up to more than 15” in length. With four separate, large-capacity ink cartridges and low running costs, the Kiaro! label printer is a perfect fit for any packaging room or production line operation.
Cut Label Costs: Get rid of your costly inventory of pre-printed labels! Instead of storing pre-printed labels in your stockroom until they are obsolete, digitally print your own labels in short-run batches as you need them. You control costs by printing only what you need, and spend money only when you print.
In addition to its already affordable cost-per-label, the Kiaro! offers you additional savings with its Economy Print Mode option. Using Economy mode reduces the amount of ink used on each label, saving you 15-18% on the total cost of the printed label while printed labels continue to look great (1200 dpi resolution doesn’t change, labels just look “lighter”).
No Wasted Labels: The Kiaro! is unique among all digital color label printers because it prints on the first label out, without a wasteful blank “leader” of labels before or after labels are printed. Watch as a new batch is printed adjacent to a previous batch, with no blank labels in between. The Kiaro! prints labels consistently, printing full rolls of “useable” labels without stopping, cutting, and splicing the label material thanks to its reliable operation and “in job” cleaning process. No other high-speed inkjet label printer can say that
High Speed Label Printing: Unlike other inkjet color label printers, the Kiaro! prints color labels at speeds that keep up with production lines, up to 40 feet per minute (from 2 – 8 ips, or 50 – 200 mm/s). With the additional ability to print one label and tear it off, the Kiaro! also operates at the perfect speed for manually applying labels
Color Label Printing: The rich colors, 1200 dpi high resolution, and tight registration of Kiaro!-printed labels rival the print quality of flexographic label printing presses. You can digitally print labels that are picture-perfect labels without tweaking any artwork or buying printing plates. Request a printed sample label to see for yourself!
Digital Color Label Printer:
- Print Technology: Fixed Head Inkjet, CMYK
- Print Modes: Batch mode and Tear-Off demand mode
- Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 2 – 8 ips (50mm – 200 mm/s). User selectable.
- Label Sensing: Gap, Reflective mark, and Continuous
- Connectivity: Built in USB 2.0 and Gigabit Ethernet
- Optional Accessories: Built-in cutter, label rewinder
- Label Print Area: The Kiaro! prints edge-to-edge, full-bleed labels
- Print Width: 1” – 4.17” (25.4mm -105.9mm)
- Print Length: 0.118” – 15.63” (3.0 – 397mm)
- Label Printing Supplies: Ink Cartridges: one cartridge each: cyan, magenta, yellow, and black ink
- Ink Type: Dye-based
- Cartridge Capacity: 240mL (230mL usable)
- Label Type: Roll or Fanfold
- Label Sensing: Gap (2.5 – 9.5mm), Reflective (mark is 3-10mm high)
- Label Width: 1” – 4.72” (25.4mm-120mm)
- Label Length: 0.25” – 15.74” (6mm-400mm)
- Label Thickness: 5.7 Mil – 10 Mil maximum (145-245 microns)
- Label Material Type: Paper and synthetic inkjet receptive label materials, including matte and glossy stocks
- Label Roll Size: up to 7.87” (200mm) Outside Diameter
- Labeling Software: Custom QuickLabel® software (included) or NiceLabel® software (optional)
- Windows® Driver: Kiaro! printer driver for Windows® 8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit and 64-bit) (included)
- All major barcodes supported, including 2D GS1 DataMatrix and QR Codes
- Power: 100 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz, 2.2A max
- Power Consumption: 21W (printing), 8W (sleep), .4W (off)
- Dimensions: 15” W x 22” D x 15.5”H (386mm W x 570mm D x 394 mm H)
- Operating Environment: To be used in a clean production environment. Maintain temperature between 59◦F – 86◦F (15◦C – 30◦C), 10-80% Relative Humidity.
- Legal Compliance: WEEE, RoHS, China RoHS, REACH, Energy Star/year 2009), ERP LOT6 (energy conservation stand-by mode), TSCA/OSHA/EU Directive
- Legal Compliance: UL, CSA, CE, FCC Part 15 Class B, WEEE, RoHS, REACH
Contact Excel Automation for more information: 330-220-1977
No products were found matching your selection.