(APO) Modular EnclosuresShop by Brand
APO Series NEMA 4X Modular Enclosures
configuration options and specifications
No Suffix: Opaque cover and non-metallic corner screws
H: Opaque cover, non-metallic hinges and non-metallic corner screws
HPL: Opaque cover, non-metallic hinges and stainless steel padlock latches
CT: Transparent cover and non-metallic corner screws
CTH: Transparent cover, non-metallic hinges and non-metallic corner screws
CTHPL: Transparent cover, non-metallic hinges and stainless steel padlock latches
DT: Inspection window cover and non-metallic corner screws
DTH: Inspection window cover, non-metallic hinges and non-metallic corner screws
DTHPL: Inspection window cover, non-metallic hinges and stainless steel padlock latches
E1: One extension collar
E2: Two extension collars
E3: Three extension collars
E4: Four extension collars
E5: Five extension collars
Extension collars not available for A51
Extension collar options available on H and HPL enclosures
DT Covers not available on A1, A81, A11 and A12
- Enclosures are maintenance free and corrosion resistant.
- Bases, opaque covers and extension collar are made from hot compression molded halogen free, self extinguishing fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) that can withstand continuous temperatures up to 158°F (70°C) and momentary exposure to 302°F (150°C).
- Transparent covers are made from transparent polycarbonate that can withstand continuous temperatures to 248°F (120°C)
- All enclosures can be easily modified to customer specifications.
- Gaskets are made from continuously poured polyurethane foam.
- Brass M4 threaded inserts are factory installed for mounting plate attachment.
- 4 to 6 bosses suitable for M6 threaded inserts are molded into the base (dependant on enclosure size).
- Maintain UL / CSA Type 4x with up to 5 extension collars.
APO enclosures are designed for use as insulated electrical junction boxes, terminal wiring boxes, instrument housings and electrical control enclosures in highly corrosive environments.
IEC 60529 (IP67)
IEC 62262 (IK10)
EN 60529 (IP67)
EN 62262 (IK10)
UL Listed Types 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 12 & 13
CSA 3, 3R, 4, 4X, 6, 12 & 13
LLOYD’S Register of Shipping
- APO - Opaque Cover
- APO Components
- APO CT - Transparent Cover
- APO DT - Inspection Window
- APO E - Ext Opaque Cover
- APO ECT - Ext Transparent Cover
- APO EDT - Ext Inspection Window
- APO Front Plates
- APO Mounting Plates
No products were found matching your selection.