About Tri-TronicsShop by Brand
Since 1954, Tri-Tronics has been manufacturing photoelectric sensors and controls to solve the most challenging applications (i.e. product counting, product inspection & orientation sensing, clear object sensing, UV / luminesence sensing, color sensing, registration mark sensing and much more). Tri-Tronics offer a complete line of sensors, from high speed, high performance, to simple and cost effective solutions. Tri-Tronics is located in Tampa, Florida, and all Tri-Tronics products are made in the USA.
Unique Tri-Tronics Features
• Auto-Set feature (initial set up with a single push of a button)
• Contrast indicator (displays how reliably sensor views it’s target)
• Off-set adjustment (high resolution for challenging applications)
• Fast response time (models as fast as 10 microseconds response, 5 microseconds repeatability)
• Interchangeable optical block system (one sensor easily adapts to any sensing mode)
Typical Applications Solved with Tri-Tronics Sensors
• Product presence sensing, Product counting, Clear object detection, Product inspection, Product orientation,Registration mark / color sensing, Label sensing & inspection, Seal verification & more
Excel Automation has been an authorized Tri-Tronics stocking distributor since 1989. We provide application, technical and sales assistance. Contact us for help selecting the appropriate sensor to solve your application.
No products were found matching your selection.